3 perks instead of 4

Platform: PC (Steam)

Desc: Shouldnt be there 4 perks or did I miss something? Im not getting (bloodweb) 4 perks after patch 4.7.2

Steps: Try to levelup your character (idk if this is bugged on any other character) P3 LVL 50

How often: All the time now.

image.png image.png

And another one:

image.png image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I'm having same issue on PS4. I have 2 1/2 pages left of perks to get up to tier 3 on my Nancy and I'm only getting 3 perks per blood web.

    _20210519_161251.JPG


    *edit* I just did bloodwebs for 2 characters that I'm still working on getting all perks on. Those two I had 4 perks on my bloodwebs because I still had tier 1 and 2 to unlock. Only having 3 perks on a bloodweb seems to be when you only have tier 3 perks left to unlock.

  • @bm33 said:

    I'm having same issue on PS4. I have 2 1/2 pages left of perks to get up to tier 3 on my Nancy and I'm only getting 3 perks per blood web.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YL0SS60MN52O/20210519-161251-jpg.jpg

    *edit* I just did bloodwebs for 2 characters that I'm still working on getting all perks on. Those two I had 4 perks on my bloodwebs because I still had tier 1 and 2 to unlock. Only having 3 perks on a bloodweb seems to be when you only have tier 3 perks left to unlock.

    Yeah that is true (having only tier 3 left)

  • I think you're still supposed to get 4 options for perks still even if tier 3 is all you have left to unlock, so would still be a bug but now it's more specific.