Ulquiorra as a killer?

Title. Is it possible, and if it is, probable that we'll get Ulquiorra as a killer in the future? It would be awesome to get killed by him.

Comments

  • Legendary skin for Trickster ? I think one manga killer is enough.

  • This is quite the random killer request. It's better you just not think of things like this. Best answer to give is that it's not going to happen.

  • @FogLurker said:

    This is quite the random killer request. It's better you just not think of things like this. Best answer to give is that it's not going to happen.

    I don't know. If they did someone from Bleach, I feel like it would be Ulquiorra. He's one of the most popular characters.

    @Anara said:

    Legendary skin for Trickster ? I think one manga killer is enough.

    Ulquiorra didn't have anything to do with knives. They wouldn't do that for Trickster. Also, we have multiple horror movie killers, so why not manga characters?

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199767#Comment_2199767

    I don't know. If they did someone from Bleach, I feel like it would be Ulquiorra. He's one of the most popular characters.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199764#Comment_2199764

    Ulquiorra didn't have anything to do with knives. They wouldn't do that for Trickster. Also, we have multiple horror movie killers, so why not manga characters?

    Its a horror game, not a manga game.

    I was a Bleach fan in my teen years, I know Bleach has a dark vibe. But I dont think it fits dbd.

    For me, dbd is around horror movies, not horror manga.

    That said, I would have prefer Ulquiorra over Trickster...

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199784#Comment_2199784

    Its a horror game, not a manga game.

    I was a Bleach fan in my teen years, I know Bleach has a dark vibe. But I dont think it fits dbd.

    For me, dbd is around horror movies, not horror manga.

    That said, I would have prefer Ulquiorra over Trickster...

    Imo dbd isn't horror anymore, but that's just my opinion. I feel like Ulquiorra would fit, but no one else. No one from Soul Society, vizards, other arrancar, or bounts would ever work. But I think Ulquiorra would be perfect because of his nihilistic personality, as well as his need to serve someone more powerful than him. It would be an agreement, like with Pyramid Head.


    Also, no one wanted Trickster. Let's be honest here ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199800#Comment_2199800

    Imo dbd isn't horror anymore, but that's just my opinion. I feel like Ulquiorra would fit, but no one else. No one from Soul Society, vizards, other arrancar, or bounts would ever work. But I think Ulquiorra would be perfect because of his nihilistic personality, as well as his need to serve someone more powerful than him. It would be an agreement, like with Pyramid Head.

    Also, no one wanted Trickster. Let's be honest here ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Trickster the big flop of the game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199851#Comment_2199851

    Trickster the big flop of the game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    Pretty much ๐Ÿ˜‚