Ash Hand Bug

E1559B39-E9C8-4C96-8A36-C42B0843E849.jpeg

This bug has been present for months (since March) and hasn’t been addressed in any of the recent patches.

Basically, Ash’s hand is glitched so that he doesn’t hold items properly in game. It’s most prominent when he holds medkits or tool boxes. The item will stick out to the right, almost like the handle is around his wrist. He holds them correctly in lobbies, but in the matches and on the results screen it’s bugged.

I play on Switch, but my friends on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC can all see it when we do crossplay, so I believe this bug is present on all platforms.

EDIT: The bug is only with Ashy Slashy. I always keep Ashy Slashy on, so I thought it was a bug with all of Ash’s hands. I swapped the puppet out with the default hand for a round and Ash held the item properly.

Tagged: Pending

Comments