Mouse and gamepad bugs have not been fixed

  • Fixed an issue that could affect performance if a gamepad is plugged into a PC.

This bug has not been fixed. Again.

Please test play.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Again it has been written as "fixed", but it isn't. Videos: https://youtu.be/-HRMqhY29P4 https://youtu.be/AR-5JhbFtNw

  • BHVR, can you tell me what kind of device and settings you are doing test play with?

    I am very interested in it.

  • Yup mouse and gamepad is STILL bugged. Like ######### they've attempted a fix TWICE now. I haven't got to play the game in almost 2 months and thinking about uninstalling at this point...

  • I actually uninstalled the game.

    Then I saw the patch note saying "fixed" and reinstalled it.

    I was disappointed to see that it wasn't fixed. This is the second time.

  • I made an Video Evidence too with Framerate-Display (Patch 4.7.2, PC | Steam)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfBZAgBraNg

  • @Uotsumi said:

    BHVR, can you tell me what kind of device and settings you are doing test play with?

    I am very interested in it.

    Maybe they Test it in a separate Test-Mode. In the "How to Play"-Mode this Issue rarely occurs too. It just ALWAYS appears in Online Matches.

  • @Mondhirsch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2199476#Comment_2199476

    Maybe they Test it in a separate Test-Mode. In the "How to Play"-Mode this Issue rarely occurs too. It just ALWAYS appears in Online Matches.

    Even if this issue does not occur in "How to Play", it does occur when I press Esc to open and close the menu.

  • It does not work for me either. I can't believe that again they announce that they fixed the problem and it is still wrong. really?

  • I mean … to be fair, they said that they fixed a bug that occurs when a gamepad is "plugged in". That doesn't exactly mean they fixed the bug that occurs when you "use" the gamepad simultaneously with kb/m. lol

    I know, the bug is super annoying. I'm suffering as well. :( Hope they're gonna fix this soon.

  • @noonespecial said:

    I mean … to be fair, they said that they fixed a bug that occurs when a gamepad is "plugged in". That doesn't exactly mean they fixed the bug that occurs when you "use" the gamepad simultaneously with kb/m. lol

    I know, the bug is super annoying. I'm suffering as well. :( Hope they're gonna fix this soon.

    Wow, you're right. Thanks for telling me.

    I hope so, too.