Technically it was about 4-5 hours, but that was the last iteration of Nurse (where she was really forgiving of missed blinks). Then she got nerfed, I quit playing her, picked her back up and kept killing everyone.
Edit: initially learning her took place across a couple of evenings, but it was about 4-5 hours total.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Technically it was about 4-5 hours, but that was the last iteration of Nurse (where she was really forgiving of missed blinks). Then she got nerfed, I quit playing her, picked her back up and kept killing everyone.
Edit: initially learning her took place across a couple of evenings, but it was about 4-5 hours total.
PS4 player since release:
To be fair, I never truly mastered it.
I only play as Nurse when challenges force me to.
Im not on console but yes, i only play her when a challenge forces me to play her...
I'm the same with Blight, Oni and Deathslinger. They're all 'challenge only'.