Cannot return to main screen on PS4

Currently on PS4. So, from the main screen where I can choose killer or survivor, I choose survivor. From here, I go to the store to check out the new shrine. I buy what I want and move on. I am now back to my survivor lobby of just myself. I decided I want to play a killer game so I try to return to the main screen by pressing O on my controller. A sound plays as if a button was pressed, but nothing happens. This happened to me a few days ago as well, but I didn’t think anything of it because I was logging off the game anyways. But now, it kind of is an issue because in order to play killer from this screen, I have to restart my game. I have tried returning to the store and trying to go back to the main screen and it didn’t work. I tried going to the rift and then trying to return to the main screen and it didn’t work either.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've had this issue after playing a few matches as survivor it won't let me back out. It also won't let me invite swf teammate or be invited to join them. I have to close and restart the game.