What Video Game Licenses would you like to see?

Comments

  • Ideally none because then they would only be obtainable with $$$

    Also because I think the team is generally more creative when they have free reign over the killer as opposed to trying to appease a licenser and a new audience

  • I didn't know I wanted a dead space chapter until you listed that option. Man, I would kill for a remaster of the first 2 games

  • Five nights at freddy's

  • I would love to see a banshee from Mass Effect in DbD. It may not be a horror series, but the ardat-yakshi monestary mission was just genuinely and unexpectedly disturbing.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Manhunt.

    Love the name

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Ideally none because then they would only be obtainable with $$$

    Also because I think the team is generally more creative when they have free reign over the killer as opposed to trying to appease a licenser and a new audience

    Wouldn't happen, Dead By Daylight's too deep in it now and the game has become inseparably synonymous with the infamous characters they allow you to fill the shoes of. It's the super smash brothers ultimate of horror.


    That's not a bad thing either imo.