survivor main plz help
Im a jane main and im trying to be efficient and bt save the last guy so we can all get out but I'm dummy THICC so the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the killer. what do I do
Im a jane main and im trying to be efficient and bt save the last guy so we can all get out but I'm dummy THICC so the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the killer. what do I do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
also here is another that i found
Main her anyway because she’s the best female survivor hands down
man i never agreed with someone more in my Life