Idea for a Killer: The Tracker

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to pitch an idea for a Killer named The Tracker. My idea is for a killer with the power to place down five wards that would allow them to trigger killer instinct when a survive steps into the radius of one of these wards. The wards wouldn't do any damage but only detect nearby survivors. The catch being that these wards look identical to hex totems. This would create a way to utilize Hex perks with more ease and potentially force a secondary objective. Add-ons for the ability would be focused around debuffing survivors such as the following: oblivious, hindered, blinded, etc. Perhaps exposed as an iridescent add-on. I haven't thought of any perks or the sort. I just think it would be a nice addition to have a killer that could monitor survivors easily and cause a bit of confusion with not knowing if there is actually any hexes or trying to figure out which ones are the real hex totems. Please let me know what you all think!

Love,

SirReginaldXIII

Comments