Asking for advice

After a long time being an Xbox player, I was thinking about switching over to PC. The problem is that I'd lose all my progress and have to spend a lot of money all over again. Obviously this is a big investment, so I just want to know: Is it worth it to go up to a better platform, despite having to go through the grind again?


Keep in mind that I have experience on my side here, and I know what DLC I should and should not be buying.

Comments

  • The PC version is supposedly the best in terms of smoothness, performance, etc., but I don't know, people also say that the Switch version is terrible and I have no problems with it. Whether it would be worth the update is up to you, maybe watch some PC matches and see if the game seems any different from the Xbox experience?