Medkit/Syringe add-on
Do people ever run a brown med kit with syringe, AND additional addons using syringe as a backup plan? Or for use when medkit is low?
Do people ever run a brown med kit with syringe, AND additional addons using syringe as a backup plan? Or for use when medkit is low?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Angrypug uses a brown medkit with syringe and abdominal dressing every single game. Considering that anything that increases healing speed also affects the syringe, you can get very fast heals once per match with it.
Using abdominal dressing with a syringe is pretty good especially with lucky break now
For sure! I wanted to make sure before I started running it myself. I have a Laurie with 12 syringes who needs prestiged lol