Best solo survivor game Ever (not sarcasm. Im genuinely excited)

Already knew it'd be good seeing my unusual team.

P3 Quentin and 2 Default adams.

Sadly it was an awful deadzone wretched shop but a facecamp bubba.


I save 1 adam and run him 4 gens. The whole team meme slow walks at him to distract and saves me.


I take a second down for my glyph. Stupid challenge.



And finally i die near the gates while they throw pebbles at him and all escape. After he hit bloodlust 500


Post game he exploded a rant at meme and threatened to pull my ip but i let him know i had fun and he blocks me. Clearly someone didn't think that through and was upset i had fun. I'm almost certain he was memeing


The Perfect game. I haven't had that much fun as survivor in weeks.. sadly it was followed by slinger on Hawkins and a Hag.

Comments