Does ps5 data carry over to ps4
I have never had a ps4 but got the ps5 when i use the ps5 version of DBD the fans are so loud so i wanted to use the ps4 version for playing but does my data carry over or only ps4 to ps5 and not ps5 to ps4?
I have never had a ps4 but got the ps5 when i use the ps5 version of DBD the fans are so loud so i wanted to use the ps4 version for playing but does my data carry over or only ps4 to ps5 and not ps5 to ps4?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're using the same account, then yeah, I'm pretty certain it does. It definitely works PS4 -> PS5, so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way, but maybe I'm wrong, so someone please correct me if so.