Blights collosion still needs a long long way to go

Just had a game where I lost because of 6 times I slid off rocks on yamaoka. Like yeah there was probably other things that contributed to me losing like longwall into shack and me forgeting I was running pop at the start but the 6 slides cost me 3 definite downs and 1 more I probably would have gotten.

Comments

  • I do slide off a lot of rocks still, like on Ormond.

  • Plus that stupid wobble whenever he's rushing needs to go, that throws me so often it's stupid

  • Oh yeah i feel like i lose so many games because i keep sliding (shack being a big one). Its such a pain because its not intended but increases his skill gap (or in this case luck gap) so fricken high.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Oh yeah i feel like i lose so many games because i keep sliding (shack being a big one). Its such a pain because its not intended but increases his skill gap (or in this case luck gap) so fricken high.

    shack is awful now.