Visual Bug - Claudette Morel Hair

The endgame screen is showing Claud with cropped hair. She is supposed to be wearing her brown rarity 'Knitted Beret'.

Not sure if any other female survivors have the same issue.


Platform: Steam PC

claudbug.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It happens a lot with them. As you can see, Meg is bald in the background. I play mostly Feng Min and it happens with her a lot, it will even disable her mask on the 80's skin. I've also seen it happen with Meg myself, including her Deathgarden mask, as well as Nea. It seems to only affect the female survivors.

  • @peachblade said:

    It happens a lot with them. As you can see, Meg is bald in the background. I play mostly Feng Min and it happens with her a lot, it will even disable her mask on the 80's skin. I've also seen it happen with Meg myself, including her Deathgarden mask, as well as Nea. It seems to only affect the female survivors.

    I knew that it was a issue previously. I thought it had been patched out. Not the biggest issue to be fair.

  • @BSVben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2190475#Comment_2190475

    I knew that it was a issue previously. I thought it had been patched out. Not the biggest issue to be fair.

    Oh, totally. I never saw anything about it being patched, I just wanted to chime in and say I've been experiencing this too and it seems to only affect the girls.