biggest gane exploite survivors body blocking the killer so you cant get a grab
I mean ffs I get a chance for 1 kill have 3 people shove me into a corner so there friend could get out how in anyway should that be allowed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Drop the survivor and run a slugging strategy. Only hit survivors if you know that you can make it to the hook anyway after the hit. Dont listen to the survivors that tell you that slugging is toxic bannable or takes no skill
I agree with DeadByFlashlight, slugging is one way to counter this and I can say this from my experiences of slugging when running into these kind of survivors.
When I was playing the clown, I had all survivors body block whenever I would pick someone up and they kept on getting away due to it. After the 3rd time of this happening, I hit 1 survivor (while I was still carrying one), and then dropped the survivor on my shoulders.
After that I ended up downing all 4 then hooking them all, just because they wanted to body block and when they were injured they still tried to body block so it was easy downs for me.
Why would that be a sarcasm?
Don't be afraid to drop a survivor if you need too.
Last night I got a 4k by doing it. Caught a Claud going for a save, and managed to get a chainsaw whip on her as Billy. While carrying her to the hook (1 was dead 1 was on hook) I see the David get ballsy and right past me on his way to unhook my other victim.
He didn't expect me to toss claudette on the ground like a bag of trash, even raged on me after the match claiming I lag switched him, when he didn't drop a pallet fast enough vs a blood lust lunge.
If you don't want to drop them, just hit the body blocking survivors. Sure, the person might wiggle free, but then you'll have multiple injured survivors that are taking time to heal rather than do gens. You might even be able to pickup a new chase right away if they didn't run off too far.
This post seems to be about the situation where you down somebody right outside or inside an open gate and the teammates bodyblock so they can crawl out. I highly doubt this would ever get changed since this requires teamwork and altruism on the survivors' part. Just consider downing someone that close to an open exit a fail situation.It's like being the last survivor downed right when all the generators are finished. The timing just didn't work out for you.