A question about new blight looking for a dev awnser
Is he working as intended because I dont want to re learn him if this isn't intended
(I do like how he feels on console)
Is he working as intended because I dont want to re learn him if this isn't intended
(I do like how he feels on console)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've been purposefully not answering that question.
They literally said we're free to speculate AKA they thought they patched something, they didn't test it, they accidentally buffed something else that lends to the same result, they don't know if they can fix it, so they just don't give straight answers on the topic.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.
@McLean