EXPLOIT: A DC while in the pick-up animation permanently freezes the killer in place (VIDEO)

Xbox.

While playing the Wraith I tried picking up a Kate and she disconnected In the first seconds of the pick up animation, freezing me in place, while I was stuck I tried to unstuck myself by trying to cloak which only locked the cloak meter in the screen after I stopped pressing the button, the camera was stuck at a low angle (could still move it to the sides but not upwards), and I was fully unable to move. The Kate seemed aware of the exploit beforehand which makes me think it's a consistent thing.

Other possibly important details:

-Map was The game

-Killer was Wraith. Perks (both hex totems were already destroyed by the moment of the exploit): Tinkerer, BBQ and Chili, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Undying.

-I checked a locker before picking up the survivor

-This was during the EGC

-All other survivors were alive

-I stayed stuck until the match ended, making me think it's permanent

-So far it has only happened once but since the Kate did it on purpose makes me think it has happened before+

-Video Included as a media share and a .rar

https://youtu.be/akEyJ_CW0VM

+

Video.rar

.

Tagged: Pending

Comments