The level of bullying on this game is atrocious

Not going to name the groups bit this rank roulette gave plenty of higher rank survivors a perfect excuse to troll brown rank killers...I feel bad for the people I recommended this game to that played these passed two days...on a different note adept trickster is ridiculously hard to get

Comments

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188684#Comment_2188684

    Yeah I mean I really don't like taking sides or generalizing but my own experience has been that 100 percent of the negative behavior / toxicity has come from survivors so far. I feel legitimately embarrassed when I go to escape and everyone but me is doing the teabag dance. I wish I could say to the killer "I apologize for these guys, we're not ALL twelve years old". Similarly any trash talk I've seen in the end-game chat has been from survivors, sometimes even directed at the other survivors.

    I know that this doesn't describe every survivor but it's a shame that it's so prevalent. If the reason why survivor matches get significantly less easy to find in the evening because killers just don't feel like dealing with sweaty survivor teams, I honestly can't blame them. Like you said, they're just making the lobbies worse (and therefore making the game worse for everybody) by being that way.

    You can say that indeed. I write it on the end game chat it if my team-mates are t-bagging or complaining with no reason.

    I don´t like these type of behavoiurs, independently if they are on my team or not.

    I think this is not a specially toxic game or community. But game experience would be much better if every player had consideration and respect towards the other players.

1 2 ›