Trickster Buff (Sorry if it seems overpowered)
I feel as if his knives should have been bouncing off walls in his base kit, not an addon. But, change some addons so they can add more bounces before they break.
So, base kit he is able to bounce a knife a single time before it shatters on contact
No brown
Yellow: allows it to bounce twice instead
No Green
Purple: allows it to bounce three times
Iridescent: They can bounce off survivors and if another survivor was hit, it would inflict X3 amounts of laceration that it would have already. (The multiplying affects it's base build up, then the addons get tacked on)
I apologize if this isn't good, I'm not great at being creative at designing killer powers, but I thought this would make them feel slightly more comfortable.
Comments
I agree that the bouncy knives should be basekit, but I think one yellow addon that gives an extra bounce is enough.
That's fair, I mainly added those in case to see if it would spark more interest. Hell, I'd just be happy if he could bounce in his base kit.