I make Freddy and Leatherface look OP 😎

Comments

  • I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.
  • Oblitiry said:
    I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.
    Not me, my student. I make you cri 😈
  • What addons you play with? 
  • Oblitiry said:
    I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.
    Not me, my student. I make you cri 😈
    Yes. Of laughter ^_^
    He just looks like a giant chubby kid running on his tippy toes lol.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Oblitiry said:

    I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.

    Not me, my student. I make you cri 😈

    I always cri tears when my fellow survivors immediately go down vs the worst killers.

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Oblitiry said:

    I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.

    Not me, my student. I make you cri 😈

    I always cri tears when my fellow survivors immediately go down vs the worst killers.

    I always cry tears of laughter while I’m insidious camping and a survivor comes for the guy on the hook without seeing me 
  • Leather face looks like he's having a stroke while playing guitar when trying to down someone with a chainsaw. And that noise he makes sounds like a toddler whining. He runs like a pansy. I can't help laugh every time I see him. There's not much I can say about Freddy.

  • Leather face looks like he's having a stroke while playing guitar when trying to down someone with a chainsaw. And that noise he makes sounds like a toddler whining. He runs like a pansy. I can't help laugh every time I see him. There's not much I can say about Freddy.

    He sounds constipated while using a chainsaw 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    What addons you play with? 

    Lag tier 3.

  • What addons you play with? 
    For Leatherface- Long Reach Bar and Primer Bulb

    Freddy- Green Dress, Pill Bottle. Or a combo of blocks
  • Whats your Freddy build?

    Currently I use

    BBQ and Chili, M&A, Ruin, and Save the Best for Last usually with Class Photo and Paint Thinner/Pill Bottle/Yellow dress add on.

    Its fun pinballing around the map putting everyone to sleep really throws folks off at all ranks.

  • Oblitiry said:
    Oblitiry said:
    I don't care how OP you make LF. I will always laugh watching him chase someone or me.
    Not me, my student. I make you cri 😈
    Yes. Of laughter ^_^
    He just looks like a giant chubby kid running on his tippy toes lol.
    He's a tellytubby. 
  • Vortexas said:

    Whats your Freddy build?

    Currently I use

    BBQ and Chili, M&A, Ruin, and Save the Best for Last usually with Class Photo and Paint Thinner/Pill Bottle/Yellow dress add on.

    Its fun pinballing around the map putting everyone to sleep really throws folks off at all ranks.

    I don't have M&A and BBQC on my Freddy, but I can see how useful they can be. I currently play with Sloppy Butcher, Nurses Calling, Fire Up (It's not bad considering the limited choices I have rn), and Ruin. 
  • Vortexas said:

    Whats your Freddy build?

    Currently I use

    BBQ and Chili, M&A, Ruin, and Save the Best for Last usually with Class Photo and Paint Thinner/Pill Bottle/Yellow dress add on.

    Its fun pinballing around the map putting everyone to sleep really throws folks off at all ranks.

    I run Ruin, Remember Me, M&A, and Nurse's/Sloppy Butcher.

    Add-on wise I like to:

    -Combo the blocks together
    -Black Box(if I have Dying Light)/Dress
    -Pill Bottle/Z Block
    -Pill Bottle/Class Photo
  • I VS you earlier this week, no offense you were getting rolled on but the team of randoms I got were really dumb. 

    I had to finish 2 and a half gens and super heal them while constantly saving people Lol 

    But I did enjoy seeing you run SF on LF 
  • I VS you earlier this week, no offense you were getting rolled on but the team of randoms I got were really dumb. 

    I had to finish 2 and a half gens and super heal them while constantly saving people Lol 

    But I did enjoy seeing you run SF on LF 
    I don't have Spirit Fury on Leatherface. You must have me mistaken for somebody else.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    AMA... If you dare >;)

    I mean, they are very weak compared to killers like Huntress and Hillbilly, but I always get 4 kills or 3 kills (when a survivor finds the skillful and deserved hatch) because most survivors aren't good at the game when there's no loops around them.