RANKROULETTE code gives 0 BP
The news says 250.000 bloodpoints, but I actually got nothing and the code says it was already claimed.
Tagged:
Addressed
The news says 250.000 bloodpoints, but I actually got nothing and the code says it was already claimed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This just happened to me too. The exact same thing
Hello, I would also like to report this issue. Entered RANKROULETTE code but gave me nothing. When trying to re-enter, it says the code has already been claimed. Please see attached screenshot. As you can see in the top right hand corner, my bloodpoints remain at 23,000.
Okay, issue has been resolved. Thank you for the quick response :)
Thanks! ๐
Hallo I have the same problem. After gettingen deranked from 4 to 15 I entered the code and it says imvalid code and no change in BP. On xbox series S. Please help!