Can't rebind controler settings
What I've meant is that I can't bind Q and E to controler setting while playing as killer, I need to use them while playing as Billy/Blight/Oni.. any help?
What I've meant is that I can't bind Q and E to controler setting while playing as killer, I need to use them while playing as Billy/Blight/Oni.. any help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure you cannot bind Q and E on controller. Simply because those doesnt exist on controller
You could while playing on PC. Check Otzdarva guides on Billy. Right now I can't rebind them...
Oh you are playing on keyboard? Bind Q and E to turning and max out your controller setting to 100%, that's how Otz have it
Can you read my post? I can't, there's no prompt to rebind it... that's why I'm asking..
You can't change controls? So you just using default on everything?
Get out, you can't help me.
Lmao I see the problem now, have fun