Fireworks are back?
So I play all my survivors all the time so I'm constantly using their bloodwebs.
Since the gnome challenge was realized I've been noticing firecrackers appearing in my blood web.
Is this happening to anyone else?
So I play all my survivors all the time so I'm constantly using their bloodwebs.
Since the gnome challenge was realized I've been noticing firecrackers appearing in my blood web.
Is this happening to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it's a bug, cause the event is active, so are other specials event items. (Red Envelope + Lunar Toolboxes as I heard) They're not supposed to spawn on the bloodweb, but claim them to your hearts content. :)