So im confused....is the z flick intended?
Mclean had said on discord that everythings working as it should. Blight now has a hard cap on his flick. Although now j-flicks become the z-flick. Which is actually possible on console but i don't know if i should be using it or not. Anyone have a clear answer?
Comments
they added it to the game, described adding it to the game with a blurb of how it should work, and it works exactly like the blurb
it's fine to use. go catch some claudettes.
As far as I'm concerned the current flick is intended. You can do it on any console with any controller/mouse.
I wouldn't call it a flick on console but rather a 180 turn.
It seems ok to me
Before, you could turn yourself as much as you wanted if you had a high enough DPI. The way it works now, is that you have a 90 degree turn on your rush, and a 90 degree turn on your lunge. This means you can, if you are quick enough, turn 180 degrees. This is intended.
I don't see it as that big of a deal anymore they went the option of removing it to making it possible for everyone so technically it's no longer an Exploit but who am I to say not a developer for Behavior on the Dead by Daylight team.