Rank1 killer uses cheating tactics. They Should be banned.

Hi first ever post and depending how it goes my last. So I won't divulge the players account name unless I am coerced to. They played as a blight and basically was running bbq which I belive to be the most crutch detection perk on the game. I've come across many good and very skilled killers that have not used one detection perk bordering on a god like precision when attacking Survivors 4ks all the time. I am a former rank 1 survivor main but I do play killer every now and then I just find it boring if you have the right strategy regardless of perks you can really beat just about anyone with enough patience and practice but what I encountered today I class as truly pathetic. A Blight was having a great time hooking and running across map and I had basically healed my team until last hook then it was over for 2 and it left me and a Kate so with only 2 gens left I knew he was running bbq and I wanted to help the Kate but even so I tried to do gens until noticed the killer wasn't hooking so I thought they're patrolling leaving Kate slugged or as bait but as soon as I got to 15% on the gen he picked her up and then I thought OK here comes the detection so I jumped in the locker I waited and thought no hook notification what's he doing? I jumped out and returned to the gen noticing Kate was back on the floor so maybe he got distracted either way you knew it was because he wanted to close hatch. Then however he proceeded to pick her up again and drop her but I kept assuming he was going to finally hook her jumping back to the locker but then I got suspicious as Kate was always pointing in my direction and then when she escape the blights grip they both tried to come over to where I was but I was preemptive and had left the killer then for the next ten minutes tried to use Kate as a 5th detection perk and have her try to bloodhound the ######### out of me by downing her and letting her see where I was which I think is the lowest kinda pathetic b. S to have in any game. It ended up with me getting hardcore betrayed on one of my attempts to help her and I think this is grounds for being banned both of them to be honest but the blight is a rank 1 and if this is how they get 4ks then they should be removed. When I messaged the killer saying they were a cheater they tried to defend and say they were trying to give Kate the hatch like that should be even an option. Why did I or any of others not deserve the opportunity if this was the case. This Kate had done nothing but get everyone hooked which led me to believe they knew each other but that is just speculative. I want answers but please believe I'm not here for the usual opposition I just want to know if this tactic the blight used is common cus I think it is truly beneath a rank 1 to do something like this. He got around 30000 ish points and the Kate went from around 10000 to 27000 points. Keeping in mind I did 2 of the gens aswell as healed everyone.

Tagged: Mod

Comments