There is no obstacle detection on the stair board at the ship in The Pale Rose. Is this a bug?

• Platform

PC


• Description of the issue

There is no obstacle detection on the stair board at the ship in The Pale Rose. The hatchet goes through the stair board of the stairs.


• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

Step 1 :

Boot the game.

Step 2 :

Play as killer (Huntress) in a public match.

Step 3 :

In The Pale Rose, when I threw the hatchet at the stairs of the larger broken ship, the hatchet went through the planks of the stairs.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Huntress
  • Perks played: "Hex: Ruin" "Hex: Undying" "Barbecue & Chilli" "Corrupt Intervention" (I don't think perks have anything to do with it.)
  • Map: The Pale Rose, Backwater Swamp
  • Frequency of the issue: every time
DeadByDaylight.log https://youtu.be/9_qT9hoMMEw


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Step 1 :

    Boot the game.

    Step 2 :

    Play as killer (Huntress) in a public match.

    I don't think that's what they had in mind when they ask for steps to reproduce the bug homie.