Sun Seeker Yui Skin

I missed out on this and was wondering, when will this be coming back or released to buy in the store?

I feel this is a missed opportunity for them to add these items to the cash shop. Extra revenue would help support the game to help keep the servers running, along with the revenue to allow bought time for more skins and costumes.

Will the Sun Seeker Yui Skin comeback this summer?

Comments

  • We can expect tome 3’s cosmetics to start being released in July (a year from when that tome ended) which is what they’ve done for tome 1 and 2’s cosmetics. But the Yui outfit you’re talking about is going to be released with the new waterfront massacre outfits, most likely in May 20th. So you’ll be able to get it very soon :)

  • I missed it as well but it should hopefully be added soon.