RESIDENT EVIL CLUE
Durring the game I heard some babies laughing . I start researching and I found a video on YouTube with a monster baby in Resident Evil 8 . I think this is a clue from Behaviour. In this video is the same laugh as in Dead by daylight
https://youtu.be/0Ig661jMnPQ
Comments
Are u SURE u heard that??
I mean, is not any other characters related??
Hate to break it to you, but the laughter is probably just part of the Gnome Chompski event that's going on right now (the garden gnome from Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and L4D2's Dark Carnival).
You can find a tiny gnome during the EGC and stomp it to unlock a gnome charm. He makes a little high-pitched laugh when he spawns.
Im 100% sure, I played on discord with other 3 friends and they heard it too .
If this what you say about Gnome Chompski, then why is the exactly same laugh as in RE?
What? These sounds aren't in DBD at all.
I don’t think that is a hint, solely because the giggle is gnome chompski (a character originating from L4D2’s dark carnival campaign after the first save room)
anyways, if BhVr does RE8 I don’t think people will be happy, solely because they have iconic characters vs horny characters
why is gnome chompski a physical interactable object in the game?
c'mon, we're not getting RE hints. ever. the next thing we get is the full reveal.