Blight still can't pick up survivors that are too close to certain objects
Had a match as blight where I couldn't pick up a survivor who was too close to the side of basement stairs on bloodlodge, pc
even though physically only 1/10th of their model is touching the wall I still couldn't pick them up even like this (yes in the screenshot it looks slightly too far but I circled right over them for a solid 10 seconds mashing spacebar and looking for a prompt)
I have also seen this happen on other maps and in other places, such as close to the locker in the back left of basement, and at the bottom of the small dropdowns at Hawkins with the valve seal at the top
basically blight could use a little bit of vacuum hands to fix the fact he can't pick up survivors in these spots that are common across maps
and while its not too often, ive only seen it one time in each spot (since ive only every downed one in each spot) the timeframe for this bug has been over a period of a few months


Comments