Update and Question
I apologize for the lack of content. Resident Evil took up a bit of my time and I am currently in the midst of getting a job. I have high hopes for this one as I would be the assistant site manager for an amazing Historic Site here in NC. I am currently editing and recording audio for the new perk talk, but I had a question for you all.
Which killer is your favorite to play overall?
Why are they youre favorite
Assuming you are talking to a new player who wants to play your favorite killer, what are a few pieces of advise you'd give them?
I look forward to hearing from you guys.
I will be streaming tonight around 7pm if you guys want to drop by. If you leave your favorite build for your favorite killer, I'd be more than happy to give it a try.
Comments
Amanda Panda. Misunderstood. She's really a nice killer at heart.
Well somebody else's heart. Or liver. Whatever...
What?
Drug addict. I enjoy how this describes both a survivor and a killer.
Freddy is my favourite killer. He has been my main ever since I first started playing DBD, back in 2018.
I am a huge ANOES fan, and I loved how unique he was when compared to the rest of the killer roaster. After his failure of a rework, my love for the character is what prevented from finding another killer to main.