Why do you hate spirit?
I am not about to defend spirit. I just want to know why you, you in particular, doesn't like spirit. What are your personal reasons/experiences for why you hate spirit.
For me, I don't. I main her.
I am not about to defend spirit. I just want to know why you, you in particular, doesn't like spirit. What are your personal reasons/experiences for why you hate spirit.
For me, I don't. I main her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it is a good Spirit... the game is over before it starts. She makes every chase end in a 50/50. No one in their right mind thinks she is fun to play against. Every game I face a Spirit, it gets a 1/5 rating in postgame till she gets addressed.