Ghost face dc pickup freeze

While I was playing earlier today as Ghost face someone dc'd as I was picking them up, after that when I tried to enter night shroud ghost face just wouldn't, so I couldn't stalk, I then in a chase vaulted a window and got softlocked in the window animation, freezing and being unable to move forcing me to dc

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836280586305142784/841993076176191518/DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_2021-05-12_11-58-46-909.mp4

Only footage I could get was just me being unable to move whilst vaulting the window in an L wall loop, I don't know if anyone else has had this happen yet but if it does occur ghost face becomes unplayable

Hoping this gets fixed soon

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Jeledraws said:

    While I was playing earlier today as Ghost face someone dc'd as I was picking them up, after that when I tried to enter night shroud ghost face just wouldn't, so I couldn't stalk, I then in a chase vaulted a window and got softlocked in the window animation, freezing and being unable to move forcing me to dc

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836280586305142784/841993076176191518/DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping_2021-05-12_11-58-46-909.mp4

    Only footage I could get was just me being unable to move whilst vaulting the window in an L wall loop, I don't know if anyone else has had this happen yet but if it does occur ghost face becomes unplayable

    Hoping this gets fixed soon

    You can see in the footage that my shroud is at full and yet the option to enter it is unavailable just so it doesn't look like I'm just trolling by standing next to a window in this footage