Nintendo Switch updates

Hey!

I purchased DbD on Switch and it's by far the largest Switch game I've downloaded at 19GB and took a while with my mobile connection. Whenever there's a new chapter patch or a smaller bugfix patch, how large can the mandatory downloads be? I'm thinking that how often should I expect there to be an update if I don't play weekly? Thanks :)

Comments

  • You'll get updates the same time everyone else does. I would buy a memory disk for your switch and also hardwire to your modem.

  • Usually, updates go to live on Tuesday 11 am EDT

    Small hotfixes are less than 500 megabytes

    New chapters/Mid chapters more than 1 gigabyte for sure.

  • @Woodywool said:

    Usually, updates go to live on Tuesday 11 am EDT

    Small hotfixes are less than 500 megabytes

    New chapters/Mid chapters more than 1 gigabyte for sure.

    Thanks! I guess the space for these downloads is reserved temporarily, or should I expect the game total size to increase over time? :)

  • @ekikoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2181786#Comment_2181786

    Thanks! I guess the space for these downloads is reserved temporarily, or should I expect the game total size to increase over time? :)

    Well, It's definitely will grow but not so fast