No Rancid Abbattoir and Thompson house renabling after the most recent patch?
Even if I don't necessarily agree that the basement being body blockable is a good reason to disable the map it can't be that hard to hastily open up the doorway a little wider, even if it's not the prettiest work, it can always be dressed up a little better in a later patch.
I really want to play these maps.
Comments
Honestly anything to get me away from fractured cowshed. I'd take these 2 any day of the week, but when survivors always use coldwind for some reason it always ends up being cowshed. I didn't even get a chance to play on thompson house before it got disabled. I played a lot of rounds too lol.
Tried playing today but i only got Cowshed and rotten fields
If only it was bugged on cowshed and rotten fields instead. I would not mind them disabling those for a few years
Rotten fields and shelter woods need to be removed permanently imo