Final 4.7.0 Tier List
Sorry for spamming these out, but I enjoy it so eh. Took some feedback, changed some spots, this should work. Also this takes into consideration their very best addons, and left = high tier and right = low tier.
Sorry for spamming these out, but I enjoy it so eh. Took some feedback, changed some spots, this should work. Also this takes into consideration their very best addons, and left = high tier and right = low tier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know its bad sometime, but for me its not that bad.. kinda weird.
Anyway, it still is much smoother on PC which I hope they can address some day.