Map Glitch - Unable to pick up survivor

  • Platform: Steam
  • Playing as Plague
  • Map: Lampkin Lane - Haddonfield

I downed a survivor at one of the houses that has a porch with a dead end, I'm afraid I can't pinpoint the exact location. It is on the other side of the house with the generator in the basement.

The Claudette fell into the door frame and I was unable to pick her up regardless of where I tried to position myself.

There was a youtube streamer, that caught the location of it, it's about 1:29 into the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rsnaWBti0

I'll add the proper timestamp once the stream is done if it'll be saved on youtube. I've added a screenshot from the stream where the streamer is running out of the house with the gen in the basement

Edit: https://youtu.be/S8rsnaWBti0?t=5357


MAP GLITCH.jpg MAP GLITCH2.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It might be a general collision issue when a survivor slghtly clips with a thin wall. I was watching Tru3 and saw the same thing happen, same map, or at least same realm, but different spot. But the survivor fell similarly partially into the frame which resulted in the killer being unable to pick the survivor up.

    https://youtu.be/hV6fskrSFts?t=523 at about 8:43