Demogorgon Reskin

If you’ve seen the show stranger things you’ll know that Demogorgon looks way different, and the version in the game I fee looks way to silly, while in the show he’s very dark. I think when you eventually reskin killers Demogorgon should have much darker skin, be wet and have a smaller and les square head, because as of right now he looks so unintimidating

Comments

  • I think they took the model from the post credit scene of season 3, so it should be spot on.

  • @Vulcanicore said:

    If you’ve seen the show stranger things you’ll know that Demogorgon looks way different, and the version in the game I fee looks way to silly, while in the show he’s very dark. I think when you eventually reskin killers Demogorgon should have much darker skin, be wet and have a smaller and les square head, because as of right now he looks so unintimidating

    they actually use the CGI model from the show