Insta-sacrificed on hook after getting self off hook.
I'm not sure if this is working as it should or not, but I'm under the impression it isn't. So I had brought along slippery meat, and a luck offering to unhook myself on the first go around. I get hooked down in the basement and I start struggling to get myself off. Just as I've hit quite a few fails I'm starting to fear I may be at the second stage soon, and then the hooks appear and before they can stab at me to put me into stage 2, I manage to lift myself off of the hook and run away. I am quickly downed again, and when the killer hooks me, it insta sacrificing me as if this is my third hooking, or that I'd hit stage 2 during the struggle. I think what happened, is I managed to actually hit stage 2, and the game messed up somewhere along the lines and gave me another chance to get off, so I actually managed to climb out during the second stage. Just wanted to put this here in case that isn't how its supposed to work.
Comments
I've also seen this bug, it has something to do with hitting stage 2 but still having the ability to struggle
It was also only recently caused