Rank Reset

I am a rank 4 with 2 points, will I got back to a rank 5 or 8? I just want to know how this works.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it's just the highest of the rank color below your current one. So from 1 to 4, you should go to rank 5.

  • I honestly don't know, never payed much attention to it

  • image.png

    From the wiki.

  • Rank is a matchmaking feature integral to Ranked Trials in Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Ranks 3 Ranking 3.1 Emblem System 3.1.1 Pip Conditions 4 Seasons 4.1 Rank Reset 5 History 5.1 Bloodpoint Ranking 5.2 Victory Cube 5.3 Emblems (pre-2.6.0) 5.3.1 Pip Conditions 5.4 Original Rank Reset (pre-2.1.0) 5.5 Rank Reset (pre-3.4.0) 6 Trivia The Player's Rank is dependent on how many "Pips" they have accumulated from playing ranked games (any Mode other than Custom Games). The number of a Character's

    This should help.

  • You'll be rank 5.