Why are the skillchecks so delayed on PS4?

Now that I’ve had a chance to play on both PC and PS4, the latter is honestly SUPER delayed in its skillchecks timings compared to PC. Is this supposed to be a thing?

Comments

  • It's been like this since I started playing. Maybe it's due to the ######### frame rate

  • How close are you to the ps4? Do you have any Bluetooth or wireless devices nearby when you're playing?
  • the 30fps frame rate and a bit of vsync

  • Especially with Decisive Strike for some reason.

  • Now that I’ve had a chance to play on both PC and PS4, the latter is honestly SUPER delayed in its skillchecks timings compared to PC. Is this supposed to be a thing?
    It’s like using a real tool and a tonka tool, which is gonna work better? A Tonka toy drill? Or a 20v dewalt? 
  • You're using the same monitor? TV (if that's what you're using) is in game mode?

    I've had delayed skill checks on PS4 when I started out, but since I have connected it to a proper monitor, I can hit all but a few of those Ruin checks great, and Overcharge is also not a problem anymore.

  • @Incurable_BOFA said:
    Now that I’ve had a chance to play on both PC and PS4, the latter is honestly SUPER delayed in its skillchecks timings compared to PC. Is this supposed to be a thing?

    Skillchecks are clilentside and are indepent of your latency.
    If you are experiencing skillcheck delay, then this is due to the performance of the console

  • I'm on PS4 and haven't noticed any delays.