How come Thompson House got disabled?
Title
I was rather confused when i opened DBD a while ago and saw the map i REALLY wanted to try out with Demo was disabled, what exactly was the issue?
Title
I was rather confused when i opened DBD a while ago and saw the map i REALLY wanted to try out with Demo was disabled, what exactly was the issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know, right? If only it was Cowshed instead and disabled forever.
I don't think they specified the exact issue with those 2 maps that were disabled, maybe the basement entrance rework
Probably the basement entrance given that rancid abattoir also got disabled, shame, i really wanted to see how far i could go with Shred