Silent killers inside maps.
Just played against Ghost face in the Meat plant, although it's always a laugh to plah against him. I feel as though he's alot more difficult to counter?
Who's the hardest silent killer and indoor map for you?
Also, thanks to the lovely chap that's opened the EG and just left me on the hook ๐๐ nice one. ๐๐
Comments
Stealth killers are strongest in indoor maps, every other killer hates those maps.
My favorite is ghostface on midwich or myers and pig on lerys. I hardly lose a game with them on those maps.
I had a terrible day with pig yesterday honestly!! Like without running bbq she always seemed to know where I was, and I wasn't injured, only to realise whilst i turned my cam round as i got to a gen she was actually following me but crouching ๐ณ๐
I messaged the dude afterwards laughing, and said "my god how long were you following me " the reply was "5.minutes, why you being toxic?"... was just a general question and did have laughing emojis to go with that message. Even said gg and n well played too, but apparently that's not okay anymore. I find Michael easier than GF and pig I dunno why. I think its because he's my killer main so have the experience of what he's like stealth wise?