Ridiculous movement speed increase as Freddy

  • PS4
  • I was able to unintentionally increase my movement speed as Freddy, a MS comparable to phase walking or chainsaw sprinting. I assume it was related to lag as I was constantly rubberbanding, but nothing on my end implied I had a bad connection. My internet is fine, and this issue only occurred as Freddy.
  • The map was Fractured Cowshed, I was using jump rope, Nancy's masterpiece, BBQ&Chili, Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Stridor.
  • Maybe 5 or 7 minutes after the match started I began inexplicably rubberbanding, after rubberbanding enough to dislocate my pelvis I teleported to a generator and was unable to move. I lunged away from the generator and regained my ability use my legs, but I retained the movement speed from lunging. I spent the remainder of the trial moving ridiculously fast.
  • I didn't even try to replicate this as I don't want to risk playing several games with speed hacks, or ridiculous lag.

Generally speaking my internet is pretty good, I have very little experience when it comes to lagging and the effect it has on the game when I'm the one doing it. So if this is all common place for lagging five hundred million ping games then I apologize for the over exaggeration. Thanks.

Tagged: Pending

Comments