Frequent Crashing with Legion on Switch

Unfortunately I don't have any video or screen shots, but for the past week or so I have had multiple occasions of the game crashing while playing as Legion, specifically in end game.


Usually what happens is this:

-Play the whole match with no issues

-Be chasing someone when either the final generator is finished/the end game gate is opened.

-The game crashes as soon as either does

Things to note:

-I know Switch dbd can crash now and again but this is the third or so time I have had it occur with Legion specifically in end game

-Games where I have played Legion and have not been chasing someone during these events have not crashed

-This recent time I had just gotten out of frenzy when the gen was finished, do not remember the others.

-This has appeared on Wrecked Shop and Ormond. I don't remember where else I had this happen

It's completely possible this is just switch dbd being switch dbd, but it seemed so repetitive that I figured I would post about it

Tagged: Pending

Comments