all about toxic people in discord
Someone (prob In KYF lobby 1 at 10th of May 5:50 pm UK time) accusing me for being salty and toxic in KYF, but I didn't even do anything toxic or salty , and he is being very rude me and he immediately said that I don't want you to be in my lobby if I being toxic, and then I said how am I toxic and salty and he didn't reply me and immediately blocked me doesn't let me explain, he is the one who are being toxic, he tells another user to delete me from her friend's list to make sure I can't get in don't play with him, he he doesn't like what you do, even its just a little problem, he will immediately ban you from his KYF lobby, and make up a random reason that can accuse you for, like you are toxic, you are salty, you are being so bad at this game etc.
Also I found that there are some people in the dbd official server are really toxic, sometimes if they doesn't like what you do or you making them feel just a little bit unconvertable, they just make up whatever reasons to report you or ban you from the call
Comments