Bug, Exploited Glitch, or Hack?
I had the darndest thing happen against me last night. I was playing against a duo SWF (they had matching names/cosmetics) and they were playing a little mean-spirited and doing a lot of t-bagging. Which is fine, because I played nice and beat them anyway.
Halfway through the match I had them both slugged right next to each other. At the very exact instant I picked up the first she DCed and I got stuck in place looking at the floor for 5 seconds. Then I went for the second one and at the very exact instant I picked her up she DCed and I got stuck looking at the floor for the rest of the match. My camera was wedged into my character model and no button inputs worked. I could go into the menu and change settings but I couldn't move/attack/chainsaw.
Has anyone seen this before? What do you guys think it is? If it had just happened once I'd be happy to call it a bug, but the fact that it happened twice in a row under the same circumstances makes me think that it was an intentional act of sabotage.
Comments