Is Pipping/Rank System Broke??
I am wondering if the pip/rank system is broke right now or does it lock out near the 13th because no matter how good or bad I do I gain or lose no pips? Ten matches today and not one lose or gain of a pip?
I am wondering if the pip/rank system is broke right now or does it lock out near the 13th because no matter how good or bad I do I gain or lose no pips? Ten matches today and not one lose or gain of a pip?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■
(⌐■-■)
LOL I was just about to write that I guess the system was lagging and finally caught up with itself after I closed the game and opened it back up. Mods you can close this thread if you see it thank you.