Does anybody else hate the music that plays when you're chasing a survivor, being chased, and downed

It's such a big pain in the ass because for me it ruins the horror aspect of it. Having silence brings more adrenaline to me but idk

I JUST WISH WE HAD MORE CONTROL OVER MUSIC LIKE EVERY GODDAMN GAME IN EXISTENCE

Comments

  • Would like the option to lower the music, it always interferes when I'm listening for survivor sounds
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    Would like the option to lower the music, it always interferes when I'm listening for survivor sounds

    Sameee

    I'm deaf in my right ear so it's already hard enough when I'm looking for the last survivor and all i hear is freakin drums

  • Yes I would remove that completely. Chase music is just a pain in the ears, way too loud and has no purpose at all

  • I don't hate it as much as I'd like to have an option to choose what music we get to listen to as we get chased. I don't even care if it's paid DLC, having a halloween chase music pack would be legendary! This also goes for main menu, lobby, etc.

  • If I could turn the music off, but keep all of the other effects I would.

    All you really need is the heartbeat.

  • I don't hate it. I don't think it's a masterpiece, but not hate.
    The music's purpose is to make it harder to hear stuff. It's intended to mess with your detection capabilities.
    If you're annoyed by it, it's doing what it's designed to do.

  • I dunno I kinda like the entity brain music when I'm chasing a survivor. I can see where your coming from though.
  • For game with such an emphasis on utilizing sound to your advantage... it's rendered borderline useless by the incessant chase music. Being a killer and getting the chase music "stuck on" pretty much ruins you as a killer.

  • @Boss said:
    I don't hate it. I don't think it's a masterpiece, but not hate.
    The music's purpose is to make it harder to hear stuff. It's intended to mess with your detection capabilities.
    If you're annoyed by it, it's doing what it's designed to do.

    You got a point

  • @Brady said:

    @Boss said:
    I don't hate it. I don't think it's a masterpiece, but not hate.
    The music's purpose is to make it harder to hear stuff. It's intended to mess with your detection capabilities.
    If you're annoyed by it, it's doing what it's designed to do.

    You got a point

    Trust me, i get why you're annoyed.
    And if there WERE an option to turn off music during the trial, i'd turn it off in a heartbeat. (For the purpose of being able to hear movement and stuff.)

  • Yeah, they need to put in Avenged Sevenfold Bat Country in chase mode :)