Bug or error
There has been an error with my account for a long time, I bought the "Make a decision" perk in the sanctuary of secrets and so far I have not gotten away with any killer, I already have 5 months with the error
There has been an error with my account for a long time, I bought the "Make a decision" perk in the sanctuary of secrets and so far I have not gotten away with any killer, I already have 5 months with the error
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you bought "Make Your Choice" from the Shrine it has a chance to appear in your bloodweb like any other perk you own. You will just have to go through it enough to get it and then you can use it.
Oh yes I know that, I have been playing this game for 3 years but I think I wrote my text a little wrong, the point is that I already have all the skills and I have unlocked everything in the blood network and that ability still does not appear with any killer
Check Pig's information page to see if the perk has a tick on it, if it doesn't you may not have bought the perk.
Oh yeah, actually I even bought the "Pig" to unlock her other abilities and the other 2 were unlocked for the other killers but the "Make your choice" still hasn't come out.